By: Roberta Craig
The dates have been set for the Area, Division, and District Contests. However, your help is needed to finalize the details. Clubs, please notify your Area Director by February 8, 2022 if your club is submitting contestants to the Area contests. You have until the end of February to submit your contestant names, but we need to have an estimate of how many clubs will be submitting contestants to determine the format of the combined Area contests.
“Many hands make light work.” – John Heywood
In addition, we ask each club submitting a contestant to the Area contest to also submit a volunteer to assist with the Area contest. If you are looking for an HPL project, serving as a contest chair is an excellent opportunity. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in helping make this contest season an enjoyable experience for all.
To stay updated on contest developments, check out the District’s speech contest page at https://d32toastmasters.org/speech-contests/.
- Areas: (Online)
- All Areas in Div E & F: March 5 @ 9:30 AM Alaska
- All Areas in Div D: March 12 @ 9:30 AM Pacific
- All Areas in Div B: March 12 @ 6:00 PM Pacific
- All Areas in Div A & C: March 19 @ 9:30 AM Pacific
- Divisions: (Online)
- Division A & C: April 23 @ 9:30 AM Pacific
- Division B & D: April 2 @ 9:30 AM Pacific
- Division E & F: April 9 @ 9:30 AM Alaska
- District: (Online)
- Evaluation Contest May 10 @ 6PM Alaska/ 7PM Pacific
- International Contest May 14 @ 1PM Alaska / 2PM Pacific