The District Rewards Program recognizes the efforts of clubs, their officers, and members, for activities that:
- Promote the club throughout the community to current and prospective members.
- Foster fellowship through fun, friendly and vibrant club meetings.
- Encourage participation in the Distinguished Club Program.
District Bucks awarded as part of the District Rewards Program must be redeemed using a Voucher for Reimbursment for within the Toastmaster year they are awarded. Reimbursement forms should be emailed to the Finance Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for the 2022-2023 tracking. Click for the 2021-2022 tracking.
Membership Growth & Retention
- New Member Onboarding: $10 awarded for each new to Toastmasters member completing Pathway level 1. Maximum club award $50 per year.
- September Membership Retention: Awarded to a club with no net member loss per as of October 31 renewal payments versus base. Minimum 8 members required, 3 of which must be renewing members from the prior pay period. $25 per club.
- April Membership Consistency: Awarded to a club that has no net member loss as of March 31 renewal payments versus base. Minimum 8 members required, 3 of which must be renewing members from the prior pay period. $25 per club.
These are rewards to individual members for participation in District Committees. Maximum award to an individual member is $50.
- CGD Traveling Toastmasters: $5/event award for attending committee meetings and serving as a Traveling Toastmaster at committee identified events.
- Request for Traveling Toastmasters assistance must be submitted to email@example.com six weeks in advance of event.
- Assignments will be prioritized to clubs with 12 or less members.
- Coach’s Corner: $25 award for the following.
- Attendance/participation in six Coach’s Corner meetings, AND
- Appointment as Club Coach.
- Education Committee: $25 award for the following.
- Attendance/participation in six Education Committee meetings, AND
- Comfirmed completion of High Performance Leadership (HPL) project, or DTM project. OR serve on the Advisiory Committee of a member’s HPL or DTM project.
- Virtual Taskforce: $5 award for serving as Zoom host/co-host for any of the following District events. (Maximum $25 per member annually).
- Club Officer Training
- Member Development Day
- District Leadership Event
- Area/Division/District Speech Contest
- District Speech Contest Committee: $25 award for serving as a Committee Chair or Chief Judge for an Area, Division, or District Speech Contest.
- District Conference Committee:$25 award for serving as an action committee chair (Education, Publication, Facilitation, etc.)
- District Conference Raffel: Random drawing awarded to a CLUB for one of three prizes ($150, $75, or $50 district bucks) awarded at the District Council Meeting May 7. Raffel tickets will be awared for each member of club participating in each of the following District 32 activities. Participants must complete event survey to receive raffel ticket for club.
- Attend Amazing Monday (2nd Monday of month)
- Attend Director Status Meeting (Monday weekly)
- Attend a D32 Area, Division or District Event (i.e. speech contest, training, etc.)
- Register for the District Conference.
- Attendance at District Conference social, contest, and workshops.
Distinguished Club Performance Goals
- Moments of Truth: $25 awarded to each club that conducts and submits final report of Moments of Truth to the club’s Area Director.
- Club Success Plan: $25 awarded to each club that submits a Club Success Plan submitted to the Club’s Area Director by September 30.
- 12 Week Year Participation: $25 awarded to each club when members complete 12 Week Year program and submit updates to Area Director.
- Club Officer Training: $25 awarded to each club for trained officers per the following requirements and deadlines.
- First Round: $25 per club with four different members* trained by August 31.
- Mid-Year: $25 per club for each club with all club officers trained by February 28.
- Fab 5: $25 awarded to each club that achieves five goals by December 31.
- Delightfully Distinguished: $50 awarded to each club that achieves Distinguished Club status by May 1.
Club Event Marketing
These are rewards for promoting club activities to current and prospective members throughout District 32’s service area.
- District Open House Tour: Up to $10 in social media advertisement for Open House plan submitted six weeks in advance of event using the Event Request Form. Maximum $40 per club annually. Plan must include:
- EventBrite registration link posted to D32Facebook Group
- Description of meeting theme.
- PDF of complete agenda.
- Demo Meeting: Up to $25 in social media advertisement for demonstration meeting as part of sponsoring a new club. The Demo Meeting plan must be submitted to the CGD Traveling Toastmasters six weeks prior to date firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Marketing
The following rewards must be submitted using the #D32Marketing Submission Form and requiring agreement with the TI Media Release Statement. Maximum award to an individual club is $100
- #32MyWhy: $25 award for 1-2 minute video explaining your motivation for joining Toastmasters, how it has helped you reach a personal or business goal, and why others should join.
- #32WowFactor: $25 award for 2-5 minute video explaining what makes your club unique, and why prospects should choose your club to be part of their Toastmaster journey. Maximum $25 per club annually.
Marvin Wiley Jr. Video Editing for Beginners.