Angela Ritchey, Finance Manager
Do you know the District 32 Rewards Program recognizes the efforts of not only our clubs, club officers and you as a member?
Efforts eligible for district reimbursement:
- Promote the club throughout the community to current and prospective members.
- Foster fellowship through fun, friendly, and vibrant club meetings.
- Encourage participation in the Distinguished Club Program.
Examples of expenditures that can be reimbursed with District Bucks include virtual meeting platform (e.g., Zoom) and equipment, paid advertisement, Toastmasters International store, additional Pathways paths, club open house and celebration expenses, club supplies (e.g., club digital banner).
What is the process to receive reimbursement?
- Check out the Rewards Program page for the plethora of activities you and/or your club are eligible.
- Coordinate with the appropriate leader to ensure the activity accomplished is added to the district incentive tracker.
- Complete the Toastmasters Voucher for Reimbursement Toastmasters year District Bucks are rewarded.
- Submit to the District Finance Manager at email@example.com both the Voucher for Reimbursement and the receipt for the expense incurred. Reimbursement will be up to the award(s) earned.
Requests for reimbursement should be submitted within 90 days of reward, or no later than May 1. This allows the District time to close our books by June 30. With all the awards for members and clubs it may take time to issue reimbursement as requests require district leadership approval. You can track the status of your award from the Rewards P