- Wednesday June 23 (5:30 PM Alaska, 6:30 PM Pacific) DEVELOP Your Toastmaster Journey: offers a new look at the Moments of Truth with an interactive workshop exploring officer roles with a Toastmasters journey mapping. Participants will explore the criteria of a quality club and discuss how best to work with their Area and Division Directors to help ensure a positive experience for all. EVENTBRITE SIGNUP
- Tuesday July 13 (5:30 PM Alaska, 6:30 Pacific) ENHANCE Club Quality with an Action Plan Matrix: As the saying goes, ‘A goal without a plan is just a wish.’ This workshop offers an interactive planning session toward making happy, healthy and vibrant club meetings more than a dream. Participants will plot their action plan along a four-quadrant priority matrix: quick wins, major projects, fill-ins, and ongoing thankless tasks. They will discuss strategies to successfully motivate their members to participate in making the action plan a reality. EVENTBRITE SIGNUP
- Saturday July 24 (6:00 AM Alaska, 7:00 AM Pacific) THRIVE with Club Success Planning: ‘If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.’ ~African Proverb. Club success is not the responsibility of a single individual, or even just a small group of officers. It is the culmination of club members, officers, and district leadership supporting each other as we grow along our Toastmaster Journey. This third Leadership Element workshop offers clubs an opportunity to work in teams to draft their Club Success Plan. It also offers participants an opportunity to have a voice in the crafting of the District’s Success Plan. EVENTBRITE SIGNUP
- District drawing for clubs who have all named officers trained by August 31. (Clubs must have a minimum of 4 officers.)
- Clubs who submit their Club Success Plan to their Area Director and the Program Quality Director by September 30 will receive $25 District Bucks.
- NEW: Individuals who participate in at least 5 Leadership Elements Series workshops and serve 6-months on a District Committee will receive a special surprise from District 32. Stay tuned to The View from 32 for details on future Leadership Elements Series workshops and committee opportunities.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.