3rd Monday of every month (6:30 PM Alaska / 7:30 PM Pacific). Click HERE to attend
Meeting ID: 869 1094 1319 Passcode: 932163
Approximately 60% of our clubs qualify for a club coach, yet less than a handful have an assigned coach. The Coaches’ Corner is a support committee for club coaches and all clubs needing assistance in enhancing the health and vibrancy of their club leadership and meetings.
Clubs are eligible for club coach appointment provided the following requirements are met:
- The club must have at least one but no more than 12 members in good standing at the time of appointment.
- The club must not be suspended or closed.
- The club must not have more than two coaches appointed at one time.
To be eligible for appointment as a Club Coach, you must:
- Be a paid member in good standing with Toastmasters International.
- Not be an existing member of the club at the time of appointment.
Club Coach Best Practices
7 Tips for Online Meetings