A club officer has a very important role within Toastmasters International. The success of a club and its members depend on how well you and your fellow club officers execute your responsibilities. By providing leadership and support, you can foster a positive environment that’s conducive to members’ personal and professional growth, allowing them to achieve their Toastmasters education program goals.
D32 Officer Training Dates
- January 22, 2022
- February 23, 2022 [Click here to register]
- 6:00-8:30 PM Alaska, 7:00-9:30 PM Pacific
- Click here to find Training Date throughout Region 1
D32 Premium Rewards
- First Round: $25 per club with four different members* trained by August 31.
- Mid-Year: $25 per club for each club with all club officers trained by February 28. Mid-Year Training Status
(*Toastmasters International requires a minimum four officers per club trained during the first round and mid-year training.)
Successfully Filling Online Meeting Roles
Club Officers: Keep your club on track with online meetings.
Nerdmasters: Zoom Master 101
Nerdmasters: Conquering Zoom Burnout