2019 D32 Annual Conference
Soaring Beyond Limits
We all have self-imposed limits. What if we didn’t? Join us April 26-28 in Anchorage, Alaska, where we will be soaring beyond limits. Learn how you, too, can soar beyond your limits.
Come hear Mary Morrison, DTM and Region 1 International Director, will be. She will be share her “Touchstones of Leadership.”
2019 Annual Conference Registration Now OpenAre you ready to register for the 2019 Annual Conference in Anchorage, Alaska? Register on Eventbrite today!
Register by March 27, 2019 and receive the Early-Bird pricing
Saturday only $95
Entire weekend $120
The price increases to $150 on March 28. The Saturday only option is no longer available.
Ground Transportation from Ted Stevens International Airport:
The Lakefront Hotel offers an airport shuttle service. If you’re thinking about exploring Anchorage before or after the conference, all of the major rental car companies can be found at the airport or nearby. Make your reservation early; Alaska has a finite number of rental vehicles available.
- Anchorage, AK – The Lakefront Hotel is situated on Lake Spenard, near the airport and Lake Hood floatplane base.
- The conference group rate is $89 per night and is guaranteed until March 27, 2019. Reserve a hotel room online or call 1-800-622-5569 and use code 1904TOASTM. Cut-off date is March 27. Airport transfers are available. The conference rate is $89/night plus taxes, good from April 25 – 29.
- Consider adding the $10/person breakfast voucher to your reservation. The voucher can be used for any item on the breakfast menu
- The Lakefront Hotel has plenty of parking for hotel guests and conference attendees.
Places of Interest:
- Check out Anchorage.net for ideas and resources on planning your visit to Anchorage. Take a scenic drive along Turnagain Arm, participate in some spring skiing at Alyeska, view the Franklin Northwest Passage exhibit at the Anchorage Museum, visit a local microbrewery, spend some outdoor time hiking Anchorage’s labyrinth of trails or take a spring whale watching tour out of Whittier.
Morrison is a Distinguished Toastmaster, board member of Toastmasters International, and a former District Director for our district. She’ll share her approach to leadership development and the glidepath to managing change.